Summer 2013

Summer 2013

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Safer Inside God's Will, Than Outside of It


So proud of my family.  It's been both difficult and heartwarming to lead them in this. This: the preparing of their mom leaving them for others.  I can only pray that it's going to really sink in for them as they grow up - our number one purpose in this life is to tell others about Jesus, and to listen to that inside voice, the one that comes only from him.  This is the call he puts on our lives!
learning about Africa :)
helping with Mom's fundraising crochet items
Checking out what this travel clinic is all about!







Pancake Fundraiser prep!
Mommas on a Mission! :)
Ava's Sole Hope poster!
Though God put Africa and a passion for orphan care on my heart years ago, it's only now that He made the timing right.  It's an indescribable thing - to feel such a peace with going to visit a 3rd-World Country, without my family... CHOOSING to do this... I love Jesus! But my family is EVERYthing in this earthly life to me!  He's been working out these details for a long time though, so  I really don't feel like I'm choosing it, rather that I'm obeying.  Safer within God's will rather outside of it, right?  That's what gives me so much peace! As the time gets closer, I am so very excited to see what relationships flourish, what partnerships Mommas on a Mission creates with people just like us, living somewhere NOTHING like us.


But for now... just proud.  So proud of my practical, rationalist husband for his unending love and support in my shenanigans, and for all of my loving family!





2 comments:

  1. I'm so blessed to call you friend! In just the short year I've known you I'm in awe at how you can listen and obey Gods will for your life! Praying that you and your friends have a fruitful mission where you're blessed by being the blessing! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so blessed to call you friend! In just the short year I've known you I'm in awe at how you can listen and obey Gods will for your life! Praying that you and your friends have a fruitful mission where you're blessed by being the blessing! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete